1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BEST BOX FOR IPTV AND VIRGIN CCCAM

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star' started by GaryBhoy91, Aug 16, 2018.

1. GaryBhoy91

GaryBhoy91 Registered

Hi wondering if anyone is running iptv and a virgin cccam line through a zgemma or mag box and which box would be best to buy to run both thanks

2. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    thousands of people are running VM and iptv together yes.
    Any cable box like h2h or H52TC can run cable and iptv at the same time

Mag box won't run a cable line....you need a cable box that is also capable of running iptv

3. GaryBhoy91

GaryBhoy91 Registered

thanks m8 I already have a zgemms h2s running iptv and it seems to be going very slow without putting vm line on it a well

4. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

{bus driver
    Dublin
    H2s is satellite, not cable.
    My H52TC is plenty fast enough to run both with no issues.
    If your H2S is running slow, it might be time to think about reflashing, it should in itself be plenty fast to run IPTV.

5. wayneee1234

wayneee1234 Forum Supporter

i just bought a h52tc and is running both with no issues at all, also have a h2h and runs it no problems. both on wooshbuild inifity

6. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    H2s runs IPTV fine, it could be various things, image not up to date, internet family filters, supplier etc.

7. grahamer67

grahamer67 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Get yourself a h2h and run cable and iptv, flash wooshbuild onto it first, mines does cable, sat ,and iptvi is also on it as an extra option, they are £50 to £60, maybe cheaper.

Well, yes as far as I am concerned, thats speaking for the h2h.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018
  8. GaryBhoy91

GaryBhoy91 Registered

my zgemma h2s was flashed a few days ago then put iptv on it and it dosent run smooth at all compared to smart iptv app, it is good though for vm but I wouldn't recommend using both on it

9. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    You can't run Virgin through H2s, it's a satellite only box

10. GaryBhoy91

GaryBhoy91 Registered

your right i'm thinking I still had the h2s its the h3.2tc I have running now lol, any recommendations on a better box to run both iptv and vm?

11. grahamer67

grahamer67 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    If you can get cable then you wouldnt need iptv much, i just use it sometimes for certain channels, but the h2h does the job ok for me, i did once have some problems using xtream editor, i ended up uninstalling and then reinstalling that plugin and its been ok ever since.

If cable ever does go, then i think iptv would go nuts when lots of more people try to get subs, plus it will then be the next target for the big boys, so i think i would just look for a genuine sports package and try and get a deal, but lets hope it never happens.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018