Best budget receiver under £100?

rpidemon

TK Veteran
After been let down on everybodys favourite auction site on f5 last week I have had to put my setup on hold. Further looking into is it worth buying a different box the blade bm5000s seems to have mixed reviews with CCcams dropping out etc but somewhat appeals to me :grin: any recommendations please?
Also thanks for everybody who contacted me regarding lines I will be in touch when I get up and running.

Don't buy a Blade 5000s yes your right the cccam drops out if your watching a fta channel for 15 mins avoid it at this minute there's no firmware fix for it so far and the remotes aren't stable they stop working after 4 months.

You can get an octogon sf8 hd for around 120 quid much better than the budget boxes though alittle harder to set up. Not so hard with the help on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I upgraded many months ago to a Cloud ibox am using, jenson everest PLI image with sky skin, yes they can be a little bit tricky to setup but there is a lot of help out there if you need it
and yes i very pleased it up dates itself early hours of the morning Excellent EPG ,also am using using cool tv guide...cant go wrong i no people say its a clone box so what, the only serious issue i have had i lost cool tv guide and my son downloaded a updated issue and had to google and search how to get it fixed.....

Don't buy a Blade 5000s yes your right the cccam drops out if your watching a fta channel for 15 mins avoid it at this minute there's no firmware fix for it so far and the remotes aren't stable they stop working after 4 months.
Ive had a blade for over 6 months and had no probs with at all.. Remote still working fine here ... 2012ysb if ur remote dunt work change the batteries ;)

I have eight F5's running for the last 2 years with the same line provider and had NO dramas.. Cheap box and you get all the main channels.. Got one new in the box sitting here if you wish to pm me.. Ted

Thanks for the responses guys I will take your suggestions into consideration and do a bot of research.

Back