Best Cable Boxes

hiranuk

Hi

I have been using a Zgemma H.2H on a VM cable line for 3 years, every year i have to buy another Zgemma as the one i had seems to have got very hot and it would not power up there would only be a "red" light when turning on the box. This has happened to 3 boxes.

I know these boxes are cheap in price but i dont want to keep buying them every year.

Does anyone have suggestions for a good enigma 2 linux cable box? not concerned about the price.

Thanks

You won't go far wrong with this and you get 8 cable tuners:

VU+ Uno 4K SE 1x DVB-C FBC Tuner (8 demodulators) Linux Enigma 2 PVR Receiver UHD 2160p

You won't go far wrong with this and you get 8 cable tuners:

VU+ Uno 4K SE 1x DVB-C FBC Tuner (8 demodulators) Linux Enigma 2 PVR Receiver UHD 2160p

Thanks. Can this box record one channel while watching another channel? can timers be set for recording?, does it have a good size hard drive or do you have to use an external hard drive? thanks

Thanks. Can this box record one channel while watching another channel? can timers be set for recording?, does it have a good size hard drive or do you have to use an external hard drive? thanks

You can watch one channel whilst recording seven others :(y):
You'll need your own media to store recordings i should think

Only when I first got it to test it. Yes they all recorded successfully.
I mainly use mine to record FTA, obviously a line provider isn't going to be happy about recording 8 premium channels at the same time ;)

Back