best device for IPTV

I use vu boxes and I would never use anything else but I run satellite and IPTV.As others have said for just iptv probably overkill.

I used to use a vu for satellite then switched over just for iptv, really depends how much you like the ease of viewing, I had to have an e2 box due to the file that I created specifically for them and I’m not a fan of zgemmas. It couldn’t run the iptv and better but a bit expensive. I’ve never had the formula box mentioned above and I’ve actually never used a mag box either so can’t really comment on how they run in comparison

I use a Fire TV box with STBEMU and find it brilliant. The remote is basic but does what I need it to do plus you have all the catchup tv apps - iplayer, itv player etc.. Only niggle for me is that I can't change the emulation to a newer Mag box it's stuck on Mag250. Don't know if it's just me or not but it won't save the change?

I have android t95z box with 2gb ram, don't buy the cheap boxes as they are under powered, run perfect player,
Also used iptv on my linux boxes, XCplugin runs very well.

I love the simplicity of a mag set up..
But z7+ running my iptv is just superb.. well apart from EPG which is tediously slow..
formuler reckon week 3 May for EPG .fix ..

Back