Best/ easiest set up guide? Dummies guide????

ben_edwards

Hi, what is the best and easiest to follow guide for setting up my vu duo with vix?
I need to start from from scratch with the box. Also what is the best skin, i was currently using the blue hd skin but i noticed a while back there was a bluehd2 skin or slyk i think it was called. I'll also need to ftp my new line details.

Thanks, I've just started now. I've flashed the latest version of vix. What do i set turner B as? Do i set it the same as tuner A?

thanks, i've set it the same. I've just scanned for channels but my epg is still empty? I know the extra channels wont show as i havent added line details yet but the freeview channels are not listed either?
Should i have show bouquet on launch set to yes or no? The guide just says go into multi epg settings and press ok, it doesn't actually say to do anything???

---------- Post Merged at 03:18 PM ----------

Also which cccam and mgcamd plugin do i select? There are 3 cccam and 2 mgcamd to choose from???

Ok im stuck now. I've edited my line details on notepad, saved it. Transfered it over with filzilla. Now when i press start in softcam set up it just says no config files and i can get any channels to work. Not even FTA? I've spent hours now trying and don't seem to be getting anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Ok i've got the FTA channels now. It lists all the extra channels aswell and also whats on but there just dead when selected?

FINALLY!!! Ok i've got the line working. I didn't have it quite write on note pad or when i used filezilla. Next problem, how do i group all the channels in the EPG button section. At the minute they come up if i press up on the remote?

Back