Best FTA Satellite Box EPG

Yes as although the box is higher spec and looks different it is still an E2 box so is identical in every way when it comes to software (give or take a couple of things)

I don't like the xtreamTV plugin personally and like to have the IPTV channels with the rest of my bouquets as it is in keeping with my other channels. Or if you mean xtream editor (or whatever it is called) then you already have them on your bouquet.

But generally speaking, the box sounds like it will do everything you want it too and all for £89.

Yes as although the box is higher spec and looks different it is still an E2 box so is identical in every way when it comes to software (give or take a couple of things)

I don't like the xtreamTV plugin personally and like to have the IPTV channels with the rest of my bouquets as it is in keeping with my other channels. Or if you mean xtream editor (or whatever it is called) then you already have them on your bouquet.

But generally speaking, the box sounds like it will do everything you want it too and all for £89.
yes its the xtream plugin i put on box via putty, i prefer the smart iptv app i have on my tv but what other options do i have for getting the iptv on my box? must ask my supplier i suppose

Nearly all good providers have the ability to add the IPTV channels to your bouquets now, either using their own plugin, they are listed on Suls' m3u to bouquet plugin, via putty or using the xtream editor (whatever it is called)

But only the provider can tell you how to add theirs as they do vary,

Back