Best Image for zgemma star 2s

Hi guys,

I've recently got my hands on a zgemma star 2s box with an openvix image on it, the box had 2mnths left of gift and was freezing alot. word from provider was servers have changed and almost weekly i was changing nline server details.

I currently looking for advice on best image to use with the box and were best to get a gift. Also, is freezing/glitching a server or internet speed issue ?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Johnny

Sounds like a server problem if it hasn't been consistent.. can u check your internet speed through an app on your phone or computer

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hi
gift usually sound suggest a e bay gift which are dubious at best, wooshmans builds are generally advocated here and for a line ( read gift) look here in the general satellite section under recommendations for lines jan & feb , putting a request in there, chose a recommend line provider from a long standing member not a new poster is the general advice
good luck

Thanks for the feedback.

Is anyone familiar with ipab image ?

I use it, tried all others and I find it easy to set up and use. Make sure you use V1.31, its an updated image which fixed a software glitch when downloading online updates thru openatv feed. PM me if you need anymore info or help setting up

idiot in the room

Hi guys, im havin problems with gettin my star s2 box to flash and generally set up is there anyone who can help me please before i launch it thru the window???

Back