Best image to use for iptv

jordyerx

I know this sounds stupid,

but what image do people use on there box when they're using it mainly for iptv.

Folks box has gone off and using wooshbuild crashes the entire box after 10-15 minutes of being on an iptv channel. File swap etc is created and all setup properly!

I know this sounds stupid,

but what image do people use on there box when they're using it mainly for iptv.

Folks box has gone off and using wooshbuild crashes the entire box after 10-15 minutes of being on an iptv channel. File swap etc is created and all setup properly!
Have you tried the latest version of wooshbuild you can use iptv with which ever image you want i use ipab on one of my boxes and xtreamtv app on wooshbuild v5 there is just basic images aswell

Have you tried the latest version of wooshbuild you can use iptv with which ever image you want i use ipab on one of my boxes and xtreamtv app on wooshbuild v5 there is just basic images aswell

Yeah! I create bouquets from my m3u list but literally crashes after 10-15 minutes on the same channel, and i don't mean the stream crashes, i mean the entire box crashes, remote doesn't respond etc, which basic one would you recommend?

I think it's atv 6.1 not too sure I use ipab image my self but people who know more about the images could say different

I have used atv 6.1 and hd freaks on the 2s both work with iptv but the box struggles. It is old underpowered and it shows

Going to say if your using a 2s that’s an old box, very old
Any stock firmware will do the job, don’t use a build as they will coming with extras that you don’t need or have the resources for with that box

All you need is the IPTV importer and epg importer

Going to say if your using a 2s that’s an old box, very old
Any stock firmware will do the job, don’t use a build as they will coming with extras that you don’t need or have the resources for with that box

All you need is the IPTV importer and epg importer

what newer box would you recommend that has all the same features/setup, i want it to be able to have skins etc, just cos its for the parents so they're used to it now and takes ages to learn !

Back