Best IPTV app for NVIDIA Shield.

anykey

Hi All,

What is the best and most reliable easy to use IPTV app for an NVIDIA Shield. Perfect Player? SmartTV App? Can is it possible to get these apps and then a SUB or do you get them together of a Supplier? I have failed miserably to find a good IPTV app that responds to third party Android remotes. I had an MX and its remote was poor, tried to get a Wifi one and it would not access all of the features on the IPTV app.

Many thanks

ive tried a few different ones on my shield but tbh the best ive found for navigation and quality is STBemu.. if you find a provider who provides MAC subs then it will work perfectly. the layouts good, its quick on the shield.. u can keymap your remote buttons... i like the free version of stbemu so much i actually bought the pro, although tbh i dont see any difference, i just wanted to support the dev.. as for remotes... the shields very limited, i picked up an airmouse for about six quid and its the best six quid ive ever spent.. works well with stbemu and kodi.

Hi All,

What is the best and most reliable easy to use IPTV app for an NVIDIA Shield. Perfect Player? SmartTV App? Can is it possible to get these apps and then a SUB or do you get them together of a Supplier? I have failed miserably to find a good IPTV app that responds to third party Android remotes. I had an MX and its remote was poor, tried to get a Wifi one and it would not access all of the features on the IPTV app.

Many thanks

Hands down perfect player. The so called "premium app" will no doubt just be a rebadged version of a free app that you can probably use with any provider.

It's the smarters IPTV app by the looks of it. Premium yes. Agreed very nice. A few people using it

Back