Best Magbox now

is it not outdated?.
I have the latest updates installed automatically, if you go on the Infomir site it is still a current model. Comparing the spec. correct me if I am wrong but I think it is supposed to have a faster processor than the 322 and twice the RAM. Support? I have not come across anything to suggest the 256 doesnt get the same support as the 322. To be honest there is probably not much between them. I am happy with my 256 and its performance. The crunch may be on cost, the 256 is around £10 dearer.

Last edited:
what of these boxes Edision OS MINI 2x DVB-S/S2, Mutant HD51 4K UHD H.265 HEVC and octagon SF8008 compare to magboxes?, if l want to run IPTV on them.

what of these boxes Edision OS MINI 2x DVB-S/S2, Mutant HD51 4K UHD H.265 HEVC and octagon SF8008 compare to magboxes?, if l want to run IPTV on them.
If you have a good supplier it will run well on any of these boxes but mag is much easier to setup.Enigma 2 needs a bit more input but I thing well worth it.

If you have a good supplier it will run well on any of these boxes but mag is much easier to setup.Enigma 2 needs a bit more input but I thing well worth it.
Am thinking of VM too, that is my concern and may be in the nearest future l might switch in between VM and IPTV.

Back