Best media player app for fire stick?

channelking

Just wanted to ask those who have fire stick what is the best media player to use.

MX player is up and down for me. For life of me no idea why VLC never works for me. Just black screen when trying to play streams from cyberflix or similar.

Any ones know if some of the best ones as know there is quite a lot out there.

Just wanted to ask those who have fire stick what is the best media player to use.

MX player is up and down for me. For life of me no idea why VLC never works for me. Just black screen when trying to play streams from cyberflix or similar.

Any ones know if some of the best ones as know there is quite a lot out there.
For free steams yes ??

Yes streams on cyberflix, teatv etc these streaming apps seems media players i tried don't work well when playing streams.

Vlc doenst work at all when using with these streaming apps. Not sure if vlc app I have is old or corrupt don't know tbh.

Yes streams on cyberflix, teatv etc these streaming apps seems media players i tried don't work well when playing streams.

Vlc doenst work at all when using with these streaming apps. Not sure if vlc app I have is old or corrupt don't know tbh.
Is there an option to choose the player in those app settings,I know in BeeTV there is an option when selecting a film to play with and it gives a list or again in settings there is an option to do the same

Not sure if have latest vlc or old one. But very odd can't play any streams from cyberflix etc through vlc.

Can change media player in settings to default one or ones installed which for me is MX pro and vlc. Just wondered if any better than those two.

Even selecting VLC as default media player to play automatically streams, no streams play with VLC. Just dont understand used to before.

Have issues with MX player also.

Default player of cyberflix, beetv etc is average at best.

No other top media players apps for fire stick?

Back