Best Movie Channel via TSmedia?

MisterB

TK Veteran
Hi, I have spent a good few hours going through the movie channels via TSmedia, but keep getting dead ends, directed to servers that aren't working etc. the most reliable I have found so far is AFDH. can anyone recommend any good movie sites download that don't take you around the houses to watch whatever they have?

just download them and put on usb stick then no bufferring or selecting stuff that does not work there hopeless in uk unless got vpns

thanks, I have downloaded a few via tsmedia and I have kodi on my pc, so the general opinion so far is that streaming movies is more miss than hit, tho with the add on I have been using its not been too bad, its just that I was hoping to find another couple of decent sites

ps, downloading is an issue for me due to my remote locality, we're lucky to have broadband at any speed !! fibre optics, super broadband? - we cant even get a gas supply!

Last edited:
I download mine via these multi upload sites then ftp it to the box, job done in about 5-10mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big thing that most people dont do is after down loading tsmedia or kodi from plugins is to reboot the box,if you reboot box kodi always works

the sites work u just need vpn thats why i download latest movies to usb plus better quality

sorry, I am a bit confused. what are you downloading - the movies themselves to your pc via a VPN and then transferring them to a usb to watch through the file/media player system on your receiver? or can you have a VPN installed on your receiver? I have a zgemma and an openbox v8 ?

Back