Best place to buy H5.2S

jimmy6008

Hi all,

I am fairly new at this and have never owned Zgemma box before. I was looking at the older version but think I have decided that I'll just go with the latest one.

Can you please tell me the best place to buy this other than ebay etc?

From what I have gathered by reading posts etc. is that you buy the box and then you put wooshbuild v5 on the box and then you have to search and buy a server subscription to be able to view all sky channels etc. Does that sound about right?

Hi mate you only need to look at this forum to find out the best place to buy one...i mean if you go back to the forum option sections.... above the option to come in to this forum there is one that says buy a zgemma.Dont bother looking on fleabay half the time you will be ripped off with a dodgy gift.There are other images to flash your box with but i would highly recommend wooshbuild.Yes you need a line to get sky (also on here in the request a line section) Just be warned at the moment nobody can get sky atlantic,eurosports 1&2,sky sports news,sky living,tcm movie,sky box sports office channels at the moment.Please avoid the mass hysteria you will probably find on here about it.at the moment it's being worked on so it's possible they might come back.There is a lot of doom and gloom over it but the truth is no one knows and the constant is it fixed yet questions by some others is annoying for a lot of people who are just being patient...anyway rant over and i hope this helps.

Hi mate you only need to look at this forum to find out the best place to buy one...i mean if you go back to the forum option sections.... above the option to come in to this forum there is one that says buy a zgemma.Dont bother looking on fleabay half the time you will be ripped off with a dodgy gift.There are other images to flash your box with but i would highly recommend wooshbuild.Yes you need a line to get sky (also on here in the request a line section) Just be warned at the moment nobody can get sky atlantic,eurosports 1&2,sky sports news,sky living,tcm movie,sky box sports office channels at the moment.Please avoid the mass hysteria you will probably find on here about it.at the moment it's being worked on so it's possible they might come back.There is a lot of doom and gloom over it but the truth is no one knows and the constant is it fixed yet questions by some others is annoying for a lot of people who are just being patient...anyway rant over and i hope this helps.

Hi

Thanks a lot for that. Can you please post a link here? The only place I found is the official Zgemma website which I had found previously, not sure if the forum members get any discount as such from there.

So the only channels that are affected are the sports channels but all the other movies etc is all good? If that's the case then that's fine I can live with that for now.

Hi

Thanks a lot for that. Can you please post a link here? The only place I found is the official Zgemma website which I had found previously, not sure if the forum members get any discount as such from there.

So the only channels that are affected are the sports channels but all the other movies etc is all good? If that's the case then that's fine I can live with that for now.
I think that sounds like you've gone to the right site its zgemma.co.uk.Dont think there is discount anymore Yeah mostly sports although really its only one channel ssn thats really a issue i don't even watch euro sports...as for sky atlantic...its mostly series... that you can watch on the zgemma iptv player anyway and usually earlier than when its shown on atlantic......and atlantic plus 1 is still working anyway.but yeah the movies are ok for now.

I think that sounds like you've gone to the right site its zgemma.co.uk.Dont think there is discount anymore Yeah mostly sports although really its only one channel ssn thats really a issue i don't even watch euro sports...as for sky atlantic...its mostly series... that you can watch on the zgemma iptv player anyway and usually earlier than when its shown on atlantic......and atlantic plus 1 is still working anyway.but yeah the movies are ok for now.

Just placed an order for the "Zgemma Star H5.2S Twin Tuner FTA Sat Receiver (H.265)". So I guess now I need to start looking for a line.

Does wooshbuild interface look similar to sky or is that something else? I guess I should start reading the guide for it and get that installed as soon as my box arrives. I've never done this before so hoping it won't be too difficult.

I've seen people saying that you need hard drive for recording. Should I get a 500GB HDD for this?

Just placed an order for the "Zgemma Star H5.2S Twin Tuner FTA Sat Receiver (H.265)". So I guess now I need to start looking for a line.

Does wooshbuild interface look similar to sky or is that something else? I guess I should start reading the guide for it and get that installed as soon as my box arrives. I've never done this before so hoping it won't be too difficult.

I've seen people saying that you need hard drive for recording. Should I get a 500GB HDD for this?
Yeah wont be to hard to get a line on here. Wooshbuild is one of the closest things you'll get to the sky look plus it's so easy to set up.he has a guide up if you back out of this thread and go to the top of the page. As for recording it really is all about how much you actually do.i started of with a 128gb usb stick which worked fine,but now ive upgraded to a seagate 500gb usb drive that was about 45-50 pounds.also the box has a micro sd card slot you can use.you see mine is set up so everything that i record goes on to the seagate hard drive....but all the other functions ie swap file,epg,timeshift (ability to pause live tv) and picons are all running off the sd card (mines a 16gb).I'm sorry that probably looks all alien to you but i'm happy to help out with it if your stuck.

Thanks a lot mate you've been a great help. I have asked for a line. Started to get a lot of private messages already. Just need to filter out and figure out who's trustworthy and is actually the best one to go with.

I'll give you a shout again if you don't mind once my box arrives and I start installing wooshbuild

thanksss

Thanks a lot mate you've been a great help. I have asked for a line. Started to get a lot of private messages already. Just need to filter out and figure out who's trustworthy and is actually the best one to go with.

I'll give you a shout again if you don't mind once my box arrives and I start installing wooshbuild

thanksss
No problem at all...its a bit strange starting out from scratch.the line people are usually very good on here

Got my box today mate and managed to install wooshbuild on it. Still looking for a line but just wanted to ask is it more difficult to install an IPTV line with multiple regions compared to just installing a sky line?

Got my box today mate and managed to install wooshbuild on it. Still looking for a line but just wanted to ask is it more difficult to install an IPTV line with multiple regions compared to just installing a sky line?
Hi mate ahh now thats the one thing i haven't a clue with.....IPTV but if you go back to the forum menu theres an iptv section with a lot of info

Back