best satellite box?

neilho89

i currently have a skybox f3 and although it does the job, the epg is non existent. From what I've read the best one are the linux based boxes (correct me if I'm wrong) and the one that keeps popping up in the zgemma h2s, anybody recommend this box or have any others thats better and not stupidly priced? thanks in advance

I have the zgemma and very happy with it if I had the money may of got a vu+ Duo twin tuner but I don't so happy with the zgemma. Good support on here and also on zgemma site? Mine has woosh and really like it and human friendly.

just looked up a vu+ and yea they are too expensive for all i need, think ill go for the zgemma and see how i get on thanks :)

@neilhow89 I have just upgraded from a F5 skybox which done my job for the last 3 years and i up graded to a Zgemma H2s ... i can not recommend it enough ... Best purchase i have done ....

If you are on a tight budget

The best single tuner E2 box is the Miraclebox Premium Micro
it's as fast as the top end boxes.

I would go for the Edision OS MINI 2x DVB-S/S2 Linux Enigma 2 Twin Tuner
if you are looking for a twin tuner.

I would go for a box officially supported by Vix, but it's up to you.

This probably covers all the arguments here

i currently have a skybox f3 and although it does the job, the epg is non existent. From what I've read the best one are the linux based boxes (correct me if I'm wrong) and the one that keeps popping up in the zgemma h2s, anybody recommend this box or have any others thats better and not stupidly priced? thanks in advance

imho zgemmah2s is good value
use wooshbuild
for no worries buy from the forum sponsor

Thanks for the feedback I went for the zgemma hs2, it seems to have everything I need hopefully it'll be easy enough to set up! Does anyone know if you can load kodi onto them or is that just gonna create problems? I have a firestick but thought it would be handy if I could get it on the box?

kodi or kodi direct is pure st1t on them, go with tsmedia or iptv player for your movies and box sets

Back