best set up for internet

leejon123

hi could someone please advise me regarding the following- my parents are not in a broadband area
they get there internet through their phone line i just wondered is there any solution to get them what ive got.

i have a zgemma h2s box but this is set up through broadband and its fantastic.

When you say they are not in a broadband area they get their internet via the phone line, do you mean they are not on fibre?

I have broadband, but it comes via the phone line......all internet does, unless you use Virgin or a dongle.

They should be able too most broadband come through phone lines just means copper wires coming from the exchange and through the telegraph pole daft question do they have a router if so why not take your box to parents house and try it

When you say they are not in a broadband area they get their internet via the phone line, do you mean they are not on fibre?

I have broadband, but it comes via the phone line......all internet does, unless you use Virgin or a dongle.
yeah sorry m8 they get their internet through the phone line through sly.i forgot how much sly charges.they are paying £89 per month £40 for the line rental and £49 for the basic package.

Should be able to I was on standard bb through phone line and ran my zgemma when all sly channels was avalible and my iptv quite well but I found it struggled with fhd and ultra HD but sd channels was fine

yeah sorry m8 they get their internet through the phone line through sly.i forgot how much sly charges.they are paying £89 per month £40 for the line rental and £49 for the basic package.

Worst case scenario, if their internet is too slow, get them to ring Sly and threaten to leave. I get phone/broadband, TV plus Kids and HD for less than half of what they are paying and I'm on unlimited fibre.

Back