Cable Best soft cam for H7c

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
i have now finally got my h7c up and running and am using Oscam for my cam, but unlike my old h2h it pixelates a bit . Can you use any other cam on this machine like ccam for example and would that improve the pic quality, cheers in advance

CCcam 2.3.1
tested this installs CCcam 2.3.1

Attachments

• enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_2.3.2-r1_arm-mips_all.rar
    680.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
pixellation is more likely to be your signal rather than the cam your using in my opinion, check the Signal strength (SNR) on the effected channels

pixellation is more likely to be your signal rather than the cam your using in my opinion, check the Signal strength (SNR) on the effected channels
Ah ok grog but was never an issue on the h2h in the 3 years of having it , but I can check when I’m home . On zgemma how do you check the snr? I only ever checked I believe years back when I had an open box

Cheers biff will try when I’m back home , just because I seem to be getting more pic problems on the h7c then the h2h and pixelating a bit

Pixellation is 100% the fault of the splitter or cabling/connections
if using a no-name splitter this is probably the problem, use a Tratec, Technetix or Labgear, other splitters than these aren't suitable or VM.
long cables/poor quality cables can also cause this, check ebay for Tratec cables with moulded green ends, these are excellent quality and fairly cheap
If you want to check power levels and SNR in the router:
on the bottom of the router is a 'settings password' write it down
open a browser window on laptop and type 192.168.0.1, click enter
use that password to login to the router
click Advanced settings on the left, then tools>network status
this opens a new page, click Downstream tab at the top and it'll show all the data in a list
copy and paste it here

Ah ok grog but was never an issue on the h2h in the 3 years of having it , but I can check when I’m home . On zgemma how do you check the snr? I only ever checked I believe years back when I had an open box
it does depend on the skin, but a good skin will show the SNR if you press the OK button on the remote twice while watching an effected channel

Thanks again pablo
Pixellation is 100% the fault of the splitter or cabling/connections
if using a no-name splitter this is probably the problem, use a Tratec, Technetix or Labgear, other splitters than these aren't suitable or VM.
long cables/poor quality cables can also cause this, check ebay for Tratec cables with moulded green ends, these are excellent quality and fairly cheap
If you want to check power levels and SNR in the router:
on the bottom of the router is a 'settings password' write it down
open a browser window on laptop and type 192.168.0.1, click enter
use that password to login to the router
click Advanced settings on the left, then tools>network status
this opens a new page, click Downstream tab at the top and it'll show all the data in a list
copy and paste it here

Back