Best STB?

Thinking of buying a ZGemma box - which is the best one and which skin is most like the current Sky HD skin?

Also, i've seen one working at a friend's house (not sure which version) and i did notice quite a bit of stuttering on the normal channels - why would that be - that doesn't come over the internet does it?

Thanks.

Again, all for helping people who have looked and cant find the info they need but, have you even bothered to google these boxes, or look on youtube for videos showing the different models and what they do?

Which one is best?
How do I know - do you only have 1 sat feed, or 2 (different boxes available depending on 1 or 2 feeds required), will you be using it to watch cable tv, or satellite - or both ? Again, different boxes available depending on your requirements.
Google has all the answers.
I wasnt even aware of this site when I got my box, but google had all the information I needed.

OK, understood, i didn't put enough detail in. I have of course done some looking around. I want one with 2 tuners, hence why i'm looking at the Star 2S, but i'd only really heard of the ZGemma brand, none of the others - do they all pretty much do the same thing?

I'm just after TV channels + Sky and i want a good quality picture. I would be using IPTV for other channels - the more the better. I read a thread saying Sky HD channels have gone - is that from all these set top boxes or just ZGemma?

Also, if there is stuttering on channels over satellite, what causes that?

Thanks again.

Back