Best Twin Tuner PVR that supports CCCam?

Hi There,
I have had a VU+ Solo2 PVR with internal hard drive and it was awful! I had to keep re-flashing it every 2 months as it stopped booting for some reason, also, no matter what hard drive I gave it, it always seemed to auto-unmount.... Needless to say I could not rely on this box. I had it running Black Hole, I tried different versions but no joy, Vix was highly rated but caused the box to keep crashing on boot...
I have since sold this box, I hated it!
I have an Openbox V5S which runs like a dream but it is only single feed! I am simply looking for a twin tuner equivalent that supports CCCam and preferably, TP_Prog.dbs too.
I have looked at a way to get the loop LNB as a second tuner but this won't work! My main features I am looking for are:
- Sky UK numbering
- CCCam support
- (If possible) 7 Day EPG (and the ability to hit record from there)
I would like it to be as simple as the Humax Freesat receivers when it comes to recording. I am not looking for IPTV or any other web streaming apps, but these are always a nice bonus!
Many Thanks for your help in advance!

First of all CCcam is your biggest problem, you would have been better to use mgcamd are either oscam. there is nothing good about openboxes only the price. VU+ Solo2 or very good boxes so to be asking for something which is basically impossible what you want, it would be best for you to ring sky. :)

Back