Best use of Star H2, VM and Satellite?

Right had this box for about a year now and just got around to sorting the VM side of it out, thanks to this site and some great ariticles and posts.

My attention has now turned to the satellite side of the box, can it give anything I haven't already got with VM? 3 pm kick offs maybe? I know it may allow me to record and watch different channels but im not that bothered about that tbh.

I have a dish and can get 13 and 28 degrees and all between, i have openatv 6.1 on the H2. Any ideas?

Right had this box for about a year now and just got around to sorting the VM side of it out, thanks to this site and some great ariticles and posts.

My attention has now turned to the satellite side of the box, can it give anything I haven't already got with VM? 3 pm kick offs maybe? I know it may allow me to record and watch different channels but im not that bothered about that tbh.

I have a dish and can get 13 and 28 degrees and all between, i have openatv 6.1 on the H2. Any ideas?
19east moviestar+ futbol hd shows 3oclock football matches Just need to purchase European server to unlock the
Channels

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back