Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Not bad took almost a ton from Will I Am hill, fifty wing-wangs paid £95
plus the fifty..that'll pay for some beer over christmas :grin: :grin: :grin:

stay tuned for darts tips, do eeeet! :(y):

Last edited:
darts double!!!
darts double.jpg

I realise it's a tall order betting against Van Gerwen but he looked ordinary against Price on Wed night and was lucky to qualify
Cross looked average in his game and Van den Bergh looks to be the winner here

fancy a few draws tonight, Anderson is Michael Smith's sponsor
RVB should win
Gerwyn Price could probably beat Wright as he's playing well and Wright out of sorts so plumped for another draw
Treble pays over 54/1
darts bet.jpg

How do you have a draw in darts? Or am i missing something (not unheard of)

They play 12 games so it can be a 6-6 draw
It's run like a football league so they get 3pts for a win and 2 for a draw, nothing for a loss and two players are relegated after about 9 weeks
The remaining players compete for a top four spot in order to get to the play offs

Ah, it is a league, not a tournament - As you were all, leave the cretin alone LOL
I didn't know there was such a thing.

A but late, but here is mine

Screenshot_20180203-153512.jpg

I might start looking at the result, both to score betting, seems to be great odds on it (i know there is a bigger Skill/luck need)

the odds are astronomical for both sides to score and a named team to win, often 5/1 and above
A better option I've found is for both sides to score and either team to win, the odds are (with Will Hill) 17/10 per game but it's much easier (theoretically) to get a acca up

Lump on WBA to beat Chelsea tonight - the CFC squad are trying to oust Conte so will lie down and allow Albion to walk all over 'em

9/1 with W Hill without naming score

Conte sacked before morning

I could never back WBA and in fairness I don't see them winning it from here....
Juventus at 10/3 (Bet365) against Spurs tomorrow is very generous.....

That is quite generous alright, only thing is, If Spurs don't win, I see a draw!

Whoops..... what a knob! Its Spurs who were 10/3 which now makes sense :poop:
If you fancy Spurs its VERY appetizing Wheelo :(y):

Now that does make sense LOL just as well i didnt lump on either team to win, my draw was the one

Back