1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIG FIGHT

Discussion in 'Sport' started by the archer, Apr 29, 2017.

1. the archer

the archer Member

ANYONE KNOW WHAT OTHER CHANNEL JOSHUA FIGHT IS ON SLY BOX OFFICE IS DOWN I THINK. CHEERS ALL

2. sparkybarker

sparkybarker Member

Ssbo has been down for some time not just today, iptv or streaming unless you have a cable connection im afraid

3. salspar

salspar Member

where is it on cable

4. sparkybarker

sparkybarker Member

If you have a zgemma h2h with cable connection and a virgin line its still on ssbo but you need a virgin line from your supplier to make it work, if you dont have that try iptv but you have left it soooooo late pal

5. shaffick

shaffick Member

For those of you with a motorised dish and active server line that covers foreign packages. The big fight is on a few channels such as Polsat sport/hd on 13 east and RTL 19.2 east. The best channel to watch this on is Nova Sport HD on 23.5 east (11.875H/29.900). If you play around with the audio button on your receiver you will get English commentary. The fight is Free to air on the folowing channels and satellites
    Inter (12.399V/27.500) 4.8 east RTL/RTL Television (12.188H/27.500) 19.2 east .

6. salspar

salspar Member

where is ssbo, sorry am totally new here

7. salspar

salspar Member

I mean I don't have sky sports box office on my virgin bouguet

8. sparkybarker

sparkybarker Member

Cant find it go online and go to cricfree u will find the fight there, its a quick fix