Biggzi's Movie Request Thread

biggzi

Hi Guys,

I've started posting up links to safe downloads for some recent releases but thought it would be cool to have a request thread.

Simply post what film you are looking for including an IMDB link if possible and I'll do my best to find a working link to allow you to download or stream it (fast and free!)

I make no promises that I will find the film but i'll see what I can do.

All i ask is that you hit the THANKS button if I help you out.

Biggzi

Last edited:
Hi Biggzi
When i click on link nothing happens, do i need to sign up to uptobox? and there seems to be a choice of paying is this something you need to do to use this service??

Many thanks

Edit: Laptop was having a wobble, sussed it now

Last edited:
You should see a big green box in the middle of the page which says "Create Download Link" (you might have to click twice)

Then another green box will appear which says "Click here to start your download" (Again you might have to click twice)

Then the download should start. Reason I like uptobox is there is no waiting and their servers are very fast. I dont even understand why they offer a premium paid for version when you dont even need to log in to download at full speed lol.

Let me know if your still having problems mate.

Thanks biggzi, I got it working in the end, my laptop was having a wobble (and a little user error).
Not a bad copy, the sound was spot on. Once again many thanks [emoji3]

Glad it worked mate. Let me know what you think of the film Im really excited to see it but think im ganna have to wait for a DVDRip verison :-)

Damn you guys are really putting me to the test!

45 Years... can't find anything! Which is strange. Probably because all of the big release groups aint interested in UK releases. Hopefully something will come up. It will definitely get leaked when it hits US cinemas.

And Legend... I cant seem to find any good links atm. But I do already have this film! Ive had it for at least a month or so. It's on my laptop at home so will upload it later and share the link. But tbh in my opinion a better film is Rise of the Krays, which has just released and done by the guys who did Rise or the Footsoldier. Smaller budget and not hollywood level acting but better story line and much more violence!

Rise of the Krays can be downloaded from here...
The Rise of The Krays (2015) - cupzJaYu - berkas untuk download

Note: the above site will only let you stream the first 10mins of the film. Download for full film.)

Back