Bino

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Bino in her new tank after an extra large rat - see how big her middle is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

wow i must say im impressed i uploaded the piccies via my iphone on forum runner using their link to my photo album on my phone - thought they were gonna come out small. maybe infuture ill post directly from my phone rather than post then go into PB etc

Attachments

• image-2327171770.png
    image-2327171770.png
    939.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image-115587041.png
    image-115587041.png
    995.5 KB · Views: 28
  • image-1608135519.png
    image-1608135519.png
    930.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
She is beautiful Linny.Bino has got so big,can't get over her fantastic Colour.She really looks happy in her new home.Thanks Linny for keeping us updated (y)

thanks Ally. Well i was a bit worried about the glass as its seems a bit to thin (4mm) so i went to the baby shop and bought some of that glass protection film. So now IF she strikes at the glass She wont get hurt as we put it on the inside. We had the tank custom made and that should last her now for a very long time as we hope she wont get much bigger. No point in over crowding the tank and putting stuff in as most of the time she is curled up and now being on the floor she comes out more often and will go back when shes ready :)

She really looks very well linny, and she looks like she is having a ball in her new home.Fair play to you Linny.You have a heart of gold :thumbs up;

Linny she is beautiful, his colour is amazing :)

Can I borrow her for a couple days? My niece is driving me nuts LOL

Last edited:
Linny he is beautiful, his colour is amazing :)

Can I borrow him for a couple days? My niece is driving me nuts LOL

Now look hear you STOP trying to steal my reps LOL!!! Oh You really need to move closer to me haha!!!! ( or learn to swim better LOL )

Hey I only wanted to borrow her for a couple day, I'd give him back I swear ;)

Last edited:
oh ok then ill send her via UPS LOL! oh but you gotta feed her an xl rat!!! LOL oh n she loooooooooooooooves cuddles :snake:

Will she eat cats? God knows we have enough of then around here LOL (ooooo that was so mean LOL )

And np she can sleep with me, although the dog may have a slight problem with this LOL

Back