Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it setup in the correct format that mgcamd will accept? If cccam is working it sounds like it's setup for that!

when you press epg it comes up with a side menu for you to select movies,sports etc.
Is there a way to take this off so it goes straight to the main epg?

Cheers biohead, what to say thanks for a simple but impressive build and everything spot on just one thing iptv player added in next version and it's complete. Thanks appreciated for your hard work.

when you press epg it comes up with a side menu for you to select movies,sports etc.
Is there a way to take this off so it goes straight to the main epg?
Did you figure it out? I've tried all the settings but cannot seem to figure this out.

Noticed today that all channels show name apart from hd channels don't have name in epg it says n/a anyone tell me what I've done wrong to my settings to achieve this thanks people

Hi everyone. Biohead I've been enjoying HD channels as a result of your hard work since Nov 2016 and can not thank you enough. However it is coming to an end because of a house move to a non cable area.

I've been told sly is shutting down channels or something and exodus is to IPTV route.

Can someone point me in the right direction here please/

How can I set up and receive IPTv (not the free ones) using H2H box or do I have to purchase one of those Mag 254 boxes?

Last edited:
Just installed the build and everything seemed to be going to plan but it#s stuck on the splash screen just saying loading. The time is being displayed on the box but no channels are being displayed.

I haven't got an active line yet, wanted to get rid of all the sly stuff before I renewed.

Also I'm using a wifi adapter to connect to the Internet, which it's done.

Any help pls?

Last edited:
b1df85b46490ef29835e3e60c96cfdf7.jpg

I am getting signal coming into the box too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once the box LCD has gone from 0 to 99 then switches to the time the box has finished loading and you can change channel.

If you don't have a line yet, the only channels that will clear will be the SD versions of 1-5. So try 108 and see if that channel displays.

Have you set the correct NetID in ABM and then rerun it?

Is there any chance there's more than one NetID possible?

I live in sutton Coldfield, which is in Birmingham. I've selected Wolverhampton 1 and now 2. There is no option for Birmingham

I live in sutton Coldfield, which is in Birmingham. I've selected Wolverhampton 1 and now 2. There is no option for Birmingham

Get a 24hr test line. Then you will have more to play with.
No point in trying to get it to work with 5 channels.

Had the same issue when I did one for inlaws. But as soon as we put a test line in. All is fine.

9488c1fbdd7cbc90b79516aa95c868d1.jpg

Nope nothing.

OK I've managed to get the correct net ID - which is birmingham 41011. I have put this as net ID under Tuner Configuration.

I am getting all non-HD channels but not the premium ones. I have FTP'd a line which i bought y'day and premium channels are still not working. The guy i bought the line off, went on teamviewer and said the line looked fine. But it's still not working. He told me to download the ipab image which was a bit of nightmare to manoeuvre around because of the sky aspect of the image and i can't get hold of him to help me out with the image.

Basically - what am i doing wrong???!!!

This is the line (username substituted) i am using....is this right?

CWS = goldlines.tk 17003 username TGQD61I2TF 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Copied and pasted correctly. Wanted to get it sorted for the boxing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back