Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your TV 1080 capable? My image is set to 1080, so if you only have a 720 TV it might not be able to process the signal.

interesting....

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ----------

That was the issue, I plugged it into a different TV and I could see :) so I changed it to 720p and all is good..

Can you tell me, will the.vu+ turbo tuner work with this? The version that was on the box didn't have the dvb-turbo plugin for the drivers listed..

that is what i thought, and have seen online...but the driver (dvb-usb-turbo (1.0-r3)is not listed..? Can you see it on your plugin screen?

Last edited:
Hi hoping someone could help pls. I have formatted my usb via hddguru and initialised it and can see it - however I am unable to select it for saving the EPG instead of internal.:willy nilly:

Can't remember exactly how i did this as i was getting help via messenger but i had to mount it from a different section,
ok this is what i did
from screen press blue
move to mounts
device manager
you should see it now and be able to mount your usb

---------- Post Merged at 07:00 PM ----------

Just want to thank you for this image and skin - it perfectly matches vm - channel numbers and everything.
Appreciate the work involve/put in - thank you.

I have this installed on my ZGemma and it's great. I have a techno mate nano SE triple tuner arriving today where I will be using both cable tuners on it, can I install this on it in the same way?

No, it's specific to the H2H only. You'll have to create your own setup on the TM Nano as I've not seen any backup images on here yet... (although I haven't looked very far so there might be one somewhere!).

Hi,

I have flashed my box with the biohead flash, all looks great but when the box boots up I don't get any freeview channels coming through? The cable is plugged in with the adaptor and it is definitely in the correct one (rf in).

Shouldn't the box automatically receive freeview channels? any help is appreciated

No vm is reliant on the correct netid so once you have done your netid in abm and scanned try fta 1 to 5 sd not hd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I hope someone can help

Originally my H2H was set up with Vix and cccam2.3. I was experiencing lots of channel drops and I was advised to switch to mgcamd.

I have flashed the box with this Biohead image which looks great! I have set my tuner to

Net ID - 41015
Provider - Virgin 6952

Autobuquets is set to 41015

I have restarted the mgcamd within the softcam panel

The box finds all of the channels and the EPG is up to date - BBC one SD is 108

But none of the channels play - not even the virgin preview plays

I have turned the box off, unplugged it and still no joy.

Originally I had just changed the N line to CWS and ftpd with Filezilla but that was no good. I then went to my providers website and obtained a 24 hour trial and downloaded the correct newcamd.list. I have tried copying and pasting that into the 'LINES_GO_HERE', I have also deleted the 'LINES_GO_HERE' go here file and just ftpd the newcamd.list into usr/keys and still the same result.

A full epg and no channels

I am using the 2017-01-07 build

I have changed the Net ID to 41011 -another Birmingham area and it still finds all of the channels

Under Signal Finder
SNR - 117%
AGC - 8%
BER - 0

Please help!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I fixed it, in case it comes in helpful for anyone else.

Now I had the zgemma up and running before I flashed it with the Biohead image...

I unscrewed all the cables and splitters, reconnected them. The channels then started working

Hopefully this may help someone else

I hope someone can help

Originally my H2H was set up with Vix and cccam2.3. I was experiencing lots of channel drops and I was advised to switch to mgcamd.

I have flashed the box with this Biohead image which looks great! I have set my tuner to

Net ID - 41015
Provider - Virgin 6952

Autobuquets is set to 41015

I have restarted the mgcamd within the softcam panel

The box finds all of the channels and the EPG is up to date - BBC one SD is 108

But none of the channels play - not even the virgin preview plays

I have turned the box off, unplugged it and still no joy.

Originally I had just changed the N line to CWS and ftpd with Filezilla but that was no good. I then went to my providers website and obtained a 24 hour trial and downloaded the correct newcamd.list. I have tried copying and pasting that into the 'LINES_GO_HERE', I have also deleted the 'LINES_GO_HERE' go here file and just ftpd the newcamd.list into usr/keys and still the same result.

A full epg and no channels

I am using the 2017-01-07 build

I have changed the Net ID to 41011 -another Birmingham area and it still finds all of the channels

Under Signal Finder
SNR - 117%
AGC - 8%
BER - 0

Please help!

Hello Biohead,

Just installed your image and its perfect!! One small issue I have is when viewing the EPG, I like to be able to press the CH/PAGE Up and Down to jump down the channels, unfortunately it won't let me do that with this image. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Yes - use the buttons 2 and 8 on the remote to do that trick!

I'm looking into changing it but can't promise anything soon!

Hello Biohead,

Just installed your image and its perfect!! One small issue I have is when viewing the EPG, I like to be able to press the CH/PAGE Up and Down to jump down the channels, unfortunately it won't let me do that with this image. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Just updated to the latest image was previously on one from before xmas, got it all working except there seems to be no cross epg I've downloaded it from plugins but can't get it working, is there a way to get a full epg rather than just today's listings? thanks.

I don't put CrossEPG in anymore as I was finding that it was filling the EPG with the wrong things - I just get EPG from the VM feed only now.

Overnight the box will attempt to download all the EPG from VM - force this by changing to the VM previews channel and let it sit there for 5 mins - it'll download the data from there.

Just updated to the latest image was previously on one from before xmas, got it all working except there seems to be no cross epg I've downloaded it from plugins but can't get it working, is there a way to get a full epg rather than just today's listings? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back