Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biohead your inbox is full do vm do ppv sports events in hd if they do could you please tell me the channel number so I can add it to my custom.xml thanks

Already cleared! I'm not sure if they're in HD or not - I'm not a huge watcher of PPV, and the one time I did try to watch I didn't set it up properly. I will have a look into this though and get back to you. Can't see anything coming up soon in box office to check.
It's a year old, but the VM Community Forums seemed to be upset the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight was still SD.

hi, I need a bit of help finding swap file settings please.
When watching any channel:
Press RED>Plugins>Swap Manager

Last edited:
I like this image (Biohead) and have put it on a Zgemma H2H box which only has the cable tuner working. All installed ok however after I added my line nothing cleared.

I had previously been using a vix image on this box and had no problems using the same line.

I am using softcam Mgcamd 1.38 and have done all the usual restart etc.

Don't really know but could it be something wrong with the mg_cfg?

Any suggestions ? Thanks

I like this image (Biohead) and have put it on a Zgemma H2H box which only has the cable tuner working. All installed ok however after I added my line nothing cleared.

I had previously been using a vix image on this box and had no problems using the same line.

I am using softcam Mgcamd 1.38 and have done all the usual restart etc.

Don't really know but could it be something wrong with the mg_cfg?

Any suggestions ? Thanks

If your using my mg_cfg file then there's nothing wrong with that.
Something is amiss with your setup.
Check and recheck everything again. If you managed to get your other box working then the same should apply to this box.
If you want to list what you have done in sure I'll find the problem

Biohead your inbox is full do vm do ppv sports events in hd if they do could you please tell me the channel number so I can add it to my custom.xml thanks

I'm pretty sure it is SD, I'm on VM and whenever I watch it there is no HD logo... I think the reason is because it is a Sky event (on Sky Events VM channel)?

Need some help please... I have set up as instructed, changed provider settings to my area and also the netid to my area. My line has been added but when I do the scan I get an error message saying "timeout for tuner lock"

Need some help please... I have set up as instructed, changed provider settings to my area and also the netid to my area. My line has been added but when I do the scan I get an error message saying "timeout for tuner lock"

Have you disabled the satellite tuner?

The image was always built for n-lines.
I did add CCCam, but it needed the config files as well as the c-line itself as there was no way I could set it up myself to test it out.

fashed the newest build (Biohead_20160601_OpenATV5.3) all good, Thanks for your work biohead ;0)

Cheers biohead, as far as I am aware, if I edit mgcam and change 'G' to 33 and put c line in cccam.list it should work?
Anyone know for sure?

You need to add a file called cccamd.list if your only using a cline line just use cccam download cccam 2.3.0 from plugins then ftp the cccam.cfg to usr/keys then start cam in Softcam manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back