Bit of newbie help with Zgemma please

leeako

All
I have a zgemma box with SKYQ running on it. I bought it from ebay with everthing installed in august so I don't know much about it.

I have IPTV paid sub on my tv but wanted to get it intergrated into the Zgemma with wooshbuild so I get the EPG etc

So where do I start? can I simply flash over everthing and the Cline will stay on or is there a way of extracting the Cline or is the Cline pointless now.

Ive search a bit on the forum but cant see anything specific to what I want to do.

Thanks in advance.

You'll need to connect via FileZilla. Hostname is the box IP, then leave the other boxes blank. On the right hand pane, go to /usr/keys and copy the line file. Then put it back where you found it after reflashing.

But you might already have wooshbuild on it. SkyQ is just a skin, not an image.

Right done that and I'm back up and running with Wooshbuild 6 :-) .
How do I now integrate my IPTV sub so it works with the cline please.

You do it using e channeliser or use putty to add the script but that would depend on your
supplier.

Have a loon on eBay and use echanneliser to load your m3u file into a bouquet, then add the channel reference to each of your iptv channels to generate the epg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ive finally got around to it and its all up and running.
So ive got iptv running with full sky menu etc.
Used echanneliser as mentioned by eazzzzzzzzzy and uploaded my m3u file from my siptv.
Only pain is I had to link all the channels manually to get the epg, so none of the 3pm stuff has epg.
Also I cant get any of the VOD films and box sets to play so any help on that would be good.

Back