Black Friday bargains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an interesting article on black friday vpn deals. I was looking for such a deal since the event is nearly here and I was looking for some great discounts. I hope the article help others too....

To me, cheap vpn are under £15, for lifetime subs. ;)

Lifetime sub, for up to 5 devices, under £14 by getting another 15% off after entering boo15 at the Promo Code? prompt on the right hand side of the screen at checkout. Expires in 2 days.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-subscription-2?aid=a-eavs0v5m

I bought two different vpn subs (VPN Unlimited Lifetime and Windscribe Pro) from stacksocial, both have been working fine since. For this see review at https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/vpnsecure.me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a look in there Speedy, its now £24 for a lifetime sup for up to 5 devices ..m8

Last edited:
Thanks Speedy, bought mine yesterday been waiting for something like this :(y):

Wulboy its still at the discounted price, $19.99 don't forget to use the code as speedy said.

Thanks Speedy, bought mine yesterday been waiting for something like this :(y):

Wulboy its still at the discounted price, $19.99 don't forget to use the code as speedy said.
Hiya mate tried buying this got all paid etc and form filled in but it's saying STACK CODE INVALID OR USED any help would be great....carolinea.

Hiya mate tried buying this got all paid etc and form filled in but it's saying STACK CODE INVALID OR USED any help would be great....carolinea.

He posted the information on Tuesday and stated that the discount code expired in two days, that would be Thursday. Today's Sunday

He posted the information on Tuesday and stated that the discount code expired in two days, that would be Thursday. Today's Sunday
Thanks guys the problem was it was missing 5 letters of the code even when the code was fully opened,the problem was I did it on an iPad so when I tried it on a laptop the code WAS still short but a bit of wizardry revealed the full code which installed it on the iPad,so thanks for all your help guys really apreciated the help.

The code seems to still work as the total cost was £16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Day so far for VPN Lifetime Offer, less than $20 may still accept boo15 code for further discount.
just taken them up on this deal, was just about to post this myself: as above... £16 for lifetime & 5 devices.

Last edited:
Bargain for under £25. Imagine all those poor sods that are now going to buy loads for Xmas presents and then spend all of their New Year dealing with relatives going, I can't get it to work, how do I get films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back