Blacklist

wullboy

TK Veteran
ok guys, with my channels down last night, i could not record Blacklist that was on Sky 1 at 9:00pm last night, so does anybody know if Blacklist get re-run at a later time in the week coming, as i have already got the first 8 recorded, so would like to try and get last night as well...cheers...

Download a client such as u torrent
And ip torrent to seed the file. Download and watch on pc. Or stream to tv.. or most Android devices will have it to stream.

I want to record it, i am recording it for my brother, and i have all the rest right up until last nights show, so would Sky1 re-run it later in the week, so that i can catch it and record it ....cheers

Sunday at 11pm on sky one is when a repeat of last nights episode is on or indeed on iptv player there are quite a few options, plus they are further in than sky one at least 4 episodes ahead, i just download them onto a hdd round about every 4 episodes and watch them over a couple of nights.

Sunday at 11pm on sky one is when a repeat of last nights episode is on or indeed on iptv player there are quite a few options, plus they are further in than sky one at least 4 episodes ahead, i just download them onto a hdd round about every 4 episodes and watch them over a couple of nights.

Nice one m8, look forward to catch it then, as i would have hate to have missed 1 show out of 22...

I want to record it, i am recording it for my brother, and i have all the rest right up until last nights show, so would Sky1 re-run it later in the week, so that i can catch it and record it ....cheers
you can record it in the IPTV Player plugin, press the green button before selecting the episode you want to download

Back