blad NEO satellite receiver

hello.i loaded firmware yesterday on the blade NEO and could not get the 9991 menu,BUT i sussed out if the MENU button is pressed before entering 9991 the server details appear,("menu THEN 9991") the server stuff appears,i have a blade combo 8000 and a blade 7000s and 7000C combo before that so i was always going for the 9991 input straightaway,i cannot believe it was that simple, i hope it will save somebodys head being done in.

a guy called cdcrossy was kind enough to post the neo firmware,thats the firmware i used,the firmware is on the next thread down from this one and i think it the 7th message down but here is a link to the page,that reminds me i will post a thanks, the thread starter were i got the neo firmware is called ("blade 500S NEO")...

Thanks fo the help.

could you please tell me how you installed it on to your bm5000s neo? I downloaded the file and saved it to a memory stick. Then I selected Menu>Update &a Back Up>Image Upgrade. But the file doesn't appear on the memory stick.

I've tried using different memory sticks, but had no luck. Any ideas?

as i remember i think when you are lookin at the image upgrade page with your usb with the file on it in the neo, on the left of the image upgrade page you will see somethin like USB root if you scroll ''down'" 1 or 2 times you should then see the file on the right side of the image upgrade page appear then scroll 'right' onto the file so the file is highlighted and then press ok,

Back