Blade 5000 - Help

philjp0

Hi,

My box lost all the ppv channels - the channel lists were there but couldnt access them. I have tried all upgrades etc etc on here and have reached a point where the ppv channnels show but are not playing and all fta channnels work.

I have input all nline details again, rebooted etc etc . n line is showing yellow and not green but my line provider says all ok at his end.

Any suggestions help appreciated. Is it worth doing a factory reset ? Any ideas why n line shows yellow (all details appear correct - could it be to do with my config file?).

Any help much appreciated as i have wasted hours and i am well and truly stuck!!

cheers Phil.

you can try putting the details in your config file again, have you tried rebooting your router and switching the box off from mains?

Hi Zee thanks for quick reply. have re input details a couple of times with no joy. rebooted router but not switched box of at mains only with switch on the box. will try switching it off at the mains.

I am no expert on this so can i ask what may be a couple of stupid questions! 1. Does updating the channel list also retune any channels that have moved or is there a retuning process as well 2. as i understand it the config file contains the details to access the n line is there any reason why box is not reading this and therefore not connecting that you can think of 3.the fact fta are working and n line is yellow means there is an issue with n line either at my end or providers.

which is the best ssu file there seems to be some debate.

thanks agaiin Phil

If you use blade online channel list it's updated to latest frequency changes, or theres a channel list on this thread someone had kindly made like sky list but some frequencys are not updated as yet he's probably on to it.

Yes if it shows as yellow it's either his side or your side thats the prob.

Press menu and go to network settings and do a 'ping test' to see if the box is connected to the net

thanks for your help Zee - went back to my provider (which was the first thing i had checked and he said all ok) and this time he said line was down!! Hours wasted...not sure if its in rukles but can you recommend a good line?
I have posted a request but so far only replies are sellers so i have no idea if any good...really want a recommendation!!

cheers Phil

Back