Blade 5000 setting up favourite channels

mythago

Anyone managed to get favourite channels set-up on a BM5000?

I tried this morning and managed to screw my EPG up - had to reload it from Blade online and no matter what I tried I couldn't get any favourite channels to appear in the favourites menu.

The docs are no use and only mention it.

It's mainly to let my wee boy get access to his channels without messing around with the EPG.

I tried this and screwed my channels up - I don't like the way you have to "move" channels - can't you simple just select channels you want to make favourites?

Very complicated to the fact it's unusable for me - I ended up losing channels and had to clear all my channel lists and re-download them.

I am just looking for a way I can set up the "favourites" channel menu so that it contains the channels we use most often as the EPG isn't the best.

You could download a channel list from Blade Online in the Menu. This puts the channels into various categories. Then just delete the ones you do not want. The deleted channels will still be in the All Channels category. Deleting channels doesn't cause the problems that moving does.

Back