Blade 5000s Firmware files...EPG 7 DAYS

just been looking at 7000s 9992 menu for adding biss keys if that could be added to this box it would be a big improvement

just been looking at 7000s 9992 menu for adding biss keys if that could be added to this box it would be a big improvement
Hey gorgeit only just realized this menu was on the blade 7000s what are biss keys and what other uses can ya get from this 9992 menu?

Hopefully this will resolve the seemingly many issues currently with the blade which render it pretty hopeless much of the time for me. Of not I may have to move onto a different box

Hopefully this will resolve the seemingly many issues currently with the blade which render it pretty hopeless much of the time for me. Of not I may have to move onto a different box
if your using the box with the patched 9991 menu +epg firmware then you will have trouble with this box.also if you are using it with the official f/w then you cannot get the scrambled channels.the non epg patched f/w is fine and the box works a treat..!!

if your using the box with the patched 9991 menu +epg firmware then you will have trouble with this box.also if you are using it with the official f/w then you cannot get the scrambled channels.the non epg patched f/w is fine and the box works a treat..!!

I agree with lloffty5 I am also on the non epg patched f/w and I have not had any issues with the box since!

What are you using then? Patched 9991 firmware but no EPG?

Original 9991 firmware has now and next EPG,
7 Day EPG firmware was a firmware upgrade added to the 9991 firmware.

It's good news then that the box is capable of being stable and just needs the EPG software sorting then but for me it's not really much use with only now and next programme info

if your gonna do a lot of recording then I agree now n next epg poor for that..!!
Don't most people? Most of the stuff I want to watch seems to be on when I'm at work, out or in bed!
I don't record nowt padder, it always get repeated plenty of times on sly.thats also why I aint too bothered about the epg to be honest. ive also got a android quad cored tv smart box with xbmc on it and you can get anything on that..

if your gonna do a lot of recording then I agree now n next epg poor for that..!!
Don't most people? Most of the stuff I want to watch seems to be on when I'm at work, out or in bed!
I don't record nowt padder, it always get repeated plenty of times on sly.thats also why I aint too bothered about the epg to be honest. ive also got a android quad cored tv smart box with xbmc on it and you can get anything on that..
I tried dabbling with XBMC on my laptop but couldn't get into it. Too much conflicting info around. Do you get good quality streams? Everything I found info wise seemed to be out of date

I tried dabbling with XBMC on my laptop but couldn't get into it. Too much conflicting info around. Do you get good quality streams? Everything I found info wise seemed to be out of date
I don't get any bother with it .it updates the add-ons automatically, I use it for streaming from my laptop as well again with no problems.ive just watched the whole of game of thrones seasons 1-3 on it and it never missed a beat !!

Do you have to download the EPG every 7 days?
I downloaded mines last week and now I don't have one.
Very confused

Back