Blade 5000s patch with 9991 file mismatch

tristansatki

TK Supporter
Hello,
I have just received a replacement box (first one RCU opacked up) on the new box I am trying to download 9991 patch all the files I have downloaded not say "file mismatch" on the previous box I had there was no problems, any one help please?

tristansatki

Hello,
I have just received a replacement box (first one RCU opacked up) on the new box I am trying to download 9991 patch all the files I have downloaded not say "file mismatch" on the previous box I had there was no problems, any one help please?

tristansatki

Have you tried the Blade 5000s firmware from the Downloads section on this site? Also followed the flash tutorial correctly?

Blade Media BM5000S - Downloads - TechKings

http://www.techkings.org/blade-media-bm5000s/53685-guide-how-set-up-blade-media-bm5000s.html

Maff,

As far as I know, yes. I have downloaded all sorts of files, and followed the guides. The older box started with no problems.

Hello Bees,

Thanks, I have tried both these files. I have contacted the retailer and they are willing to take item back, This is a shame because this is a very nice box and easy to use.

What is the firmware version on your box ?

If you have a later official version installed try flashing the official Sept 14 firmware

then flash the firmware in the link above

I used this file on a problem box a few weeks back and it was fine.

If it goes back to the shop the miraclebox premium micro or the mutant HD1200 will be better then what you have

£80 from world of sat ;)

Last edited:
The firmware linked in post #4 should work,

none of the other versions will, with the firmware you have installed.

I would give it another last try as you now have a direct link to the correct firmware

I persevered, and got the box working, with these files:
GZ1311006_CA23.2.r6615_su.ssu
GZ1311006_23.2r7416_su.ssu
BM5505_Aug_25.ssu
Which ones got it working? I don’t know, but menu and 9991 appeared.
I must have missed something at first
Thanks to everyone

Back