blade 5000s

Kane1

hi all got my blade 5000s yesterday spent most of the day trying to set it up loaded software but cant seem to find 9991 menu so we will have another go today also them channels on the blade site are well out of date arnt they this site is very usefull thanks kane1

If the channels work, it's not out of date, people have got obsessed
with channel lists since skyboxes have come on the scene lol

Load the firmware, press MENU on the remote followed by 9991.

It's easier just paste your line in to the config file and load by USB, rather than entering it manually
it's all in the tutorial (y)

Last edited:
it is the same old problem Bees people dont do any reading before buying a sat box. they just ask which one is the best value and buy it.

I did do some reading on it I wanted to upgrade from f3 this seemed a good value box for the money it all seemed straight forward reading when your not too tech minded like myself that's when you have a problem or two its like everything else once you know its easy

well we are up and runnin few things though whats that pip all about only works on fta also hd picture isn't brilliant either theres room for improvement there

HD picture is brilliant not sure what you mean.

Maybe you need to look at you're TV display settings might need a tweak here n there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did I looked at tv settings and also the setting on the box but it doesn't look like hd more like upscaled sd

Back