blade 700 glitching freezing and a bang noise.

interat

I'm having glitching problems now i never had before, i was advised it was a server
problem, is there any way to fix this myself, DO YOU THINK THE SEVERS IS OVER SUBSCRIBED If so what can they do to sort it, fed up phoning they say
it will be sorted soon, now 3 weeks just the same.

I think now im looking for a better server, can someone recommend one please, pm me thanks

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS, THE SERVER GOT FIXED TODAY AND ITS PERFECT
IT TOOK 3 WEEKS OF HELL BUT NOW IM HAPPY, AT LEAST IVE GOT SOME LEADS NOW
IF I WANT TO CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.

Ooops it was fine for a few days, its better but still glitches a little bit,
ive now changed to another server and its amazing perfect , now happy viewing at last.

Last edited:
How about trying a channel such as BBC1?

If it glitches on a free channel such as BBC1 then you will know its your satellite dish setup that might be screwing around, but if the "free" channels work fine but the premium channels glitch alot then it can be either a poor internet connection or as you say a server that cannot cope with the load or any other factors concerning the server that are beyond your control.

How about trying a channel such as BBC1?

If it glitches on a free channel such as BBC1 then you will know its your satellite dish setup that might be screwing around, but if the "free" channels work fine but the premium channels glitch alot then it can be either a poor internet connection or as you say a server that cannot cope with the load or any other factors concerning the server that are beyond your control.

Reply, thanks mate, its only premium stations that glitch, had my sat dish tested
its perfect, I don't understand why they just don't fix it.

ask the guy you get your sever with if he haveing any probs with the sever

Hey says there is a problem with the server but wont tell me what the
problem is, he also said it will be sorted soon, but after 3 weeks its still
the same, some days are better than others but still bad, thanks for the reply.

With an excuse like that it's time to switch.

Move to another server, I'm sure bobby will be happy to point you in the right direction ;).

Hi Mate, the server came with the blade and it was great at first, only had it 3 months, may have to pay again
to change, did talk to bobby, have to get it sorted as cant watch the footy, got it through the surround sound
and its funny when it bangs we all jump out of our skins its so lound its like a bomb going off.

hI bOBBY, THEY FIXED IT TODAY, PERFECT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
spoke too soon, not perfect, now changed took your advice this new one is great.

Last edited:
i to have glitching/freezing problems only had the blade installed since Friday am new too this satellite malarkey,has i had cable for many years it does seem to be a server problem (internet fine) i did take bobby123 advice and did contact my server provider and he was adamant there aint no problems with it (thank god im still on test line with him) cant think what else it could be to be honest so any help/advice would be muchly appreciated PM if you wish all messages will be answered asap......thanks

I found out that glitching and freezing is an overloaded server, putting too many on it to make more money
You are lucky you have a test file, ive have got mine sorted, but its not perfect, however ive changed now to
another server and its perfect, if you want can help you out do you want to go on the new server im on
its £100 per year and you get everything inc racing uk, finding a good server is hard, i know had problems
but now im happy.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

i to have glitching/freezing problems only had the blade installed since Friday am new too this satellite malarkey,has i had cable for many years it does seem to be a server problem (internet fine) i did take bobby123 advice and did contact my server provider and he was adamant there aint no problems with it (thank god im still on test line with him) cant think what else it could be to be honest so any help/advice would be muchly appreciated PM if you wish all messages will be answered asap......thanks

Did pm you, if you want can get you on the new server im on £100 per year for every thing on SKY its perfect, they dont send test file
but got a dvd to watch for over 2 hours, its was perfect, he also said if your not happy full refund, im happy at last.

I found out that glitching and freezing is an overloaded server, putting too many on it to make more money
You are lucky you have a test file, ive have got mine sorted, but its not perfect, however ive changed now to
another server and its perfect, if you want can help you out do you want to go on the new server im on
its £100 per year and you get everything inc racing uk, finding a good server is hard, i know had problems
but now im happy.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Did pm you, if you want can get you on the new server im on £100 per year for every thing on SKY its perfect, they dont send test file
but got a dvd to watch for over 2 hours, its was perfect, he also said if your not happy full refund, im happy at last.

hi m8 ,i have read your pm....... i do have a few options regarding lines/servers lined up but if you don't mind m8 can i ask how many servers are on the line you have is it 1,2,3 etc etc dont worry if you dont know what im thinking is if its only 1 server surely theres going to be problems eventually, if theres 2 or more then if 1 goes down you've always got back up (sorry for being negative ) its a mind boggle at the minute

You can never tell what the future brings regarding servers, however i found a perfect one that has no problems, and a guarantee
to give a full refund if you are not happy within 10 days, no one will do that, within after 10 days and its ok should be fine, he aswers the phone
fast e mails, i got test file before i purchased the blade it was perfect for some reason, but when i got the full file it started to glitch
and got worse, it was hard to contact him, when i did he kept saying its your dish or internet, a load of crap, cost money to
get it looked at but it was 98 % signal, anyway i changed, its perfect, its vey hard to find a good one, its easy to install, its for the blade box
the file works right away, you dont have to be an expert, and after sales service if you have a problem, i di not.
good luck mate.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Sorry he has 2 servers with another going on soon he said, any overload he puts on another he said, but they can tell you they have 20
servers how can you tell, any way it works for me im happy.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

by the way dont go with wizard, got a 1 day test file took 10 days to get it, the hd sations did not work only standard
7 e mails to them not 1 rely.

Back