BLADE 7000s how to update ??? please

sneezy

hi all the best site for a forum is here see i am new and want your help how to update my blade 7000s lost my channels as i only get to see free sky channels dying to restart and watch the channels i love but don,t know how to it was working perfect until i was told to try on the net by chance i ended up here so you all hi tech people any one of you with the knowledge on THIS

hi all the best site for a forum is here see i am new and want your help how to update my blade 7000s lost my channels as i only get to see free sky channels dying to restart and watch the channels i love but don,t know how to it was working perfect until i was told to try on the net by chance i ended up here so you all hi tech people any one of you with the knowledge on THIS

Have a look in the dedicated Blade section of the forum. Theres loads of great tutorials to help you get back up and running. Sounds like your sub or internet has gone down.

blade

is it possible to start and run my blade 7000s without subs

hi m8, you can use your blade without a sub but you will only get fta channels!!
a common problem with my blade is losing the internet connection on the box.
press menu,
goto ip settings
on dhcp usage it should say on , and ur ip address etc should all be there.
press ok and you should have a choice to turn dhcp off. choose off then choose it on again, the box will then scan and bring your ip address back on,
press etc back to your channels and if your line is active your channels will come back on.

Or press "9991" whilst watching a channel, then "0000" when asked for a pin. This should bring you to the server editor menu. See if your line says "connected"

Sounds like your sub may have ran out, have you put a line in the box before
or did it come as a plug and play box ?

thank you folks mate maff i pressed 9991 as you said and it shows connected thats line 1 and rest of the line says off i can only watch satelite free channels but no other channels as i use to ////bees mate i don,t know what you mean if you could explain me totally new yes my subs is finished is there any chance me seeing me box on the role 20131016_194632.jpgthis is the picture i got pressing 9991,then the 0000

---------- Post Merged at 08:04 PM ----------

thank you folks mate maff i pressed 9991 as you said and it shows connected thats line 1 and rest of the line says off i can only watch satelite free channels but no other channels as i use to ////bees mate i don,t know what you mean if you could explain me totally new yes my subs is finished is there any chance me seeing me box on the role 20131016_194632.jpgthis is the picture i got pressing 9991,then the 0000
can you tell me is my firmware is up to date or not ???? i am really dumb best of guidance please

You are in the menu where you enter your N line information.
N line is a bit of code from your server to allow you to watch $ channels.

If you press green disconnect - then ok to edit - 0000 again it will show your line details
that the server supplies to make your box work.

Then exit and red to re-connect.

What I am asking is did you put in this information or was it already in the box when you bought it ?

It shouldn't be a firmware issue if your box has been working, there haven't been any updates for a while.

Your box is showing connected to the server so in theory you should be getting all the $ channels
unless your server has allowed you to log in but not access your line.

I would get a test line (N Line ) from another server, to test it make sure the other two lines are
showing "off" in the active section.

The test line should look like what you have now.

It may also be a faulty ethernet cable

I would do the test line first though.

There is tutorials in the blade section.

You can post a request for a line here

Last edited:
bless i will try been away goot to be back i appreciated for you answer,again thanks mateee

---------- Post Merged at 03:33 PM ----------

really eager to get a new server as my subs are finished,i know you are a guru in this line if you can advise as you did before appreciated .
kind regards
sneezy

Back