Blade 7000s not connecting

sadman

Have a connection problem on a BM7000 obtained from an auction site with a 12 month “free gift”. Box was working fine for 7 months then failed to connect. FTA works fine. 9991 menu shows as disconnected and will not reconnect with the red button. I can’t connect to the online services either. Box talks to vermin superhub and obtains IP address. Anyone got any ideas?

and will not reconnect with the red button. I can’t connect to the online services either. Box talks to vermin superhub and obtains IP address

You not said but I would guess that you have rebooted the box and router? If you cant connect to the online services, then you wont be able to connect to Cline server..........have your tried the weather / map service? Do they work?

if you can't connect to any of these then you have internet / connection problem.

If it were me I would make a note of the Cline Server details and then reinstall the firmware as a start, once that is installed forget about the Cline for a while and just make sure you can connect to the internet, once thats ok then re-input your Cline Server details.........if it still don't connect to the server but connects to the internet then you may have some of the Cline details wrong or your server is down or it was only a 6 month gift?

Have rebooted both. Weather and Maps both come up with no connection.
Re-install was going to be next my next step if no other ideas came forward. Gift was a 12 month so should still be valid. Cline details have never been changed. It just decided to disconnect mid viewing and has not connected since.

Sounds like your server has gone down
either wait a bit and it should connect automatically
if it doesn't follow the links in this thread here

which means you will have to install a new cline, i will send you a PM

sound like you might have been short changed a bit, check with your server first
in case it's just a glitch, if not this should get you back up an running

post back and let us know how you get on.

Back up and running now. Reloaded latest software and got the box back talking with maps,weather and you tube. Still couldn't get cline to connect. I requested a new test line and back working fine. So 12 month gift only lasted 7 months. Thanks for the help bees.

Back