blade 7000s sound issue anyone else??

hunter1010

TK Supporter
Hello all, I have a blacde 7000s with a sound issue has anyone come across this?

have sound on box full whack, still bearly able to hear it on tv so need to whack tv up from the regular 20 (for the in built freeiew) to 50, then when an add comes on have to mute the tv rapid as its blasting way to high??

is this a bug it really bugs me!

Which firmware is on the box,has all connections been checked,could be a scart lead if used.

Try turning the volume on the Blade remote fully up then use your tv remote to reduce it.

Which firmware is on the box,has all connections been checked,could be a scart lead if used.

Hello all Blade is run of a hdmi mate. Dont even use a scart anymore on me kv780 lol

will find out the firmwere and update you all

boxt the issue is box volume up to the highest point, still have to turn tv up over double is norm to hear tv, say for instance watching a movie soon as movie ends and sky go to adverts the volume blasts out as if the blade box has suddenly gone yo full volume on its own, its a wonder the neighbours have not complained!

Went to a burger bar the other week ordered a burger n chips, lady says to me you want anything on it i say yeah sure £20 each way, She barred me WTF that all about missrable cow/horse.

I would definitely give a new hdmi lead a go rather than using a scart as mentioned.

:fartlight:LOL ive never used a scart on a blade its hd box! not me who metioned scart can we drop the scart option :no no:

Ive got the same problem Hunter,im using the oct 2012 firmware & ive tried 3 different hdmi leads but still no joy !

Ah so there's two of us in this pickle! Im pretty sure the box is on oct 12 also. Hiteck has commented on this thread so hes aware of the query if there was a download to fix this or a patch he would have known and mentioned by now, so maybe we need to see if more members bring about the same issue and a patch may come out? im not too sure what the lastest firmwear is at the min. I will try lacs suggestion in the next day or two, have you tried what he said?? (re the settings audio settings)

Hunter my box is working fine now (y)i did a factory reset & installed the 4/1/13 firmware & everythings A ok.

Hey Heckel66

treid that firmwear you suggested today, no 9991 option tho! How did you enter c line info? ive had to go back to oct 12 firmwear

Back