Blade Bm5000s 12th september 2014 with 9991 option

When I go to system info on the box it says Sep 12 but seems to be no real difference, think it's an epg updating fix

well mine says July and I downloaded this exact one and like you said no real difference.

Also after it was installed on the box the epg download worked but since then it hasn't it keeps freezing on 'parsing summaries' ive rebooted box a number of times from the back of the box and the mains but still happens or it will boot itself during the epg download like it did in the past

Ive done the epg 3 times since the update just done it there to check and every time its worked. Bit weird that mine says sep 12 and yours doesnt though.

hello Numsy

i am trying to download your file for my Blade BM500s box it will not let me can you help

Cheers oxo123

This worked a treat fixing the epg download issue on the July firmware! My software is called Sept 14 per the box but I see it's just likely an amended July firmware. Although there is an official Sept firmware update on the Blade. I suppose only Numsy would know! :) Thanks though mate!

I think you could be right mate as I've noticed the picture on my Zgemma is a lot better! Revert back to July...

Trying to download the firmware it wount let me any help??

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 PM ----------

Witch firmware is the best for the blade bm5000s need abit of help thanks

Hi, can someone tell me how to revert back to July firmware. I have been told you can't once the later version is installed. Thanks

just woundering y my youtube and orther apps not working
and my time is wrong i have to set it myself and after
a few days i the time is wrong as in slow time

so if any1 can help thanks

just woundering y my youtube and orther apps not working
and my time is wrong i have to set it myself and after
a few days i the time is wrong as in slow time

so if any1 can help thanks

because you have turned GMT OFF the time will go out of sync until you turn it on again. If you don;t like GMT on then just every day switch it on for a few secs then turn it off when time is correct again

Hi,

I have had my box for over 12 months without any problems until i decided to update it.
since then i have lost the scrambled channels and unable to enter my c or n line used to press menu 9991.
i have tried to put that numsy patch on my usb stick and hard drive but i cannot see the file on my screen
i also tried to put a config file on my stick but it doesnt show up on the tele.

any ideas? :whacko:

thanks

tom

Back