Blade BM5000s in reboot loop after firmware update

I have uploaded the firmware but it has still yet to be put in the downloads section. Once i uploaded the file, i got a message saying it is waiting for a moderators approval. I dont know who the mods are, but if any are reading this, maybe you could contact me.

i Have received the file and loaded it up. it works fine on teh box and doesnt send it into looping but i cannot get teh 9991 menu up. looking at the extentions on teh file i think this may be just the lastest update from the Blade Media Website. anyone else got any ideas.
But i would like to thank Redeye for all his efforts.

that works thanks,

my line has a ] charcter does any one know how to get this on the remote control or is there any way to do it in notepad and paste it in.

I just loaded the firmware on and it's updated with no problems. The 9991 menu is working as well. Many thanks redeye329. Anyone know what the changes are? I think I read somewhere it's just mainly a YouTube fix.

Iv sent the file out (through email) to a couple of people, and one said it doesnt have the 9991 option (which i know it does have) im getting inboxed off more people,. i will send it to someone who is willing to test it now and post back on here, and also need a mod to just approve the upload.

Last edited:
I just loaded the firmware on and it's updated with no problems. The 9991 menu is working as well. Many thanks redeye329. Anyone know what the changes are? I think I read somewhere it's just mainly a YouTube fix.

From what iv been told, there is a new chip in the newer boxes and the old firmware doesnt take

New firmware

The new firmware is great. I cannot thank Redeye enough who has given me a lot of help via email so you don't see the full picture here. Not got it working yet but that's just down to my ccline. But it has a full epg update and everything looks great. Once again a really BIG thanks to redeye.

I have uploaded it, but it needs a mod to approve it and that was days ago, so dont know what is going on

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 PM ----------

Iv just started a new thread aswell

Back