blade bm5000s

lee benson

hi guys iv been thinking of getting bm5000s for some time but it seems it as is problems like line jumping out and epy probs so have theirs problems been fixeed and what the overhall box like any input would be nice guys thanks for taking the time to look

I have managed to fix the C-line problem by changing line provider if you have a Newcamd line then you wont have any problems. My box had this C-line bug for 2 months now everything is great.
The only negative thing about Blade 5000s is the remote they aren't stable I prefer Skybox F3 remote by miles. As for the epg if you stick with January 25 firmware you wont have any problems 7 day epg works well.

thanks very much 2012ysyb for your input on this thanks ill probely get one now and what do you mean stick with the 25 january firmware i thought theres a new one out whats wrong with that and i have a n line is that oright thanks again

Last edited:
[what do you mean stick with the 25 january firmware i thought theres a new one out whats wrong with that and i have a n line is that oright thanks again[/QUOTE]

All the other firmware's I tried doesn't have 7 day epg and you cant access CCCam or Newcamd protocol the box reboots itself

hi mate thanks so people are still having trouble with the epg part of things so what the best firmware for it at the moment with out the epg because the epg would have just been a bonus for me but im not that bothed id rather have the box running sweat with out it so what the best one with the 9991 option with out the epg any input would be nice thanks

The best firmware is by miles Jan 25 if you don't need 7 day epg then you don't really have to download it via the remote. My Blade 5000s is very stable and am happy with it.

---------- Post Merged at 10:17 PM ----------

Every week I download 7 day epg by pressing epg on remote and red button after that I wait 1min then its done had no problems with it.

Got my box end of September, took the latest firmware then and had no epg issues until this week when I updated the epg, so my problem, I don't think, is to do with downloading latest firmware.l

If you put it in yourself use the line in another box.

If it came pre installed talk to your supplier.

Back