blade bm7000combo wont connect to server

villa2010

hi I need some help connecting to the server ive spoke to my server and he had changed the password that's y it went off he has told me new password now in 9991 menu ive changed the password and now it says disconnected. my server has sent me a picture of my line active with details, can anybody help me pls

make sure you have put the details in exactly as he has sent you as 1 thing wrong and won`t connect

ive just double checked details and its exactly the same all upper and lower case. ive tried unplugging from router restarted router and box. but still nothing its driving me mad

this mite sound a bit stupid but have you pressed red or green button on your remotes to connect to server

yes ive defo pressed button to connect (many times lol) Ive just bought a new line now and working 100% so all happy. thanks anyway

yes ive defo pressed button to connect (many times lol) Ive just bought a new line now and working 100% so all happy. thanks anyway

Hi mate, before you purchased a new line did you try your details in a different connection slot e.g ( connection 0, connection 1, 2,3 .......). I have heard of a few people who cant connect but change slot and it works again.

Back