Blade BM8000 Firmware

Guys,

Bought a BM8000 combo yesterday and have successfully uploaded 124p 150415 firmware, HOWEVER, when I try and install my lines I'm falling at the first hurdle as the (server) ID section appears to have a limit of 19 Characters? (One of my lines calls for 20 characters and the other 25!) I see there is a keypad selection named "extend" but this only appears to bring up more non english letters with accents etc.!

Help please!! What am I missing/doing wrong?

Many thanks
Keith.

Problem was quite simple in the end-I was trying to input the "address" portion of the line in the "ID" section and vice versa. (First box I've ever tried where the first portion pf the line is NOT inputted in the first section of the server details.)
Satellite side was perfect-cable side seemed OK for a few minutes then bad pixellation and glitching started to occur on many HD channels-similar thing happened when I tried the Amiko mini combo a few weeks ago!

Sandy7756-are you using the 124p 150415 firmware? shouldn't need any patch if you do.

So my quest for a reliable Combo receiver continues. Certainly from my experience the Amiko mini Combo and Blade BM8000 are unreliable in Cable Use.
Cheers
Keith

Hi
where/how do you download the favourites channel list.
I know how to do it manually but i there a way to do it automatically?

Hi newbie here got the bm8000 got a server sorted how do I go about getting and installing the right firmware so I can have 9991 access cheers in advance

Back