Blade BM8000 Firmware

i need firmware which will 9991 start coming on screen, at the moment options not coming when i press 9991. blade media bm8000

The link points to the latest firmware with 9991 option for the BM8000

The BM5000 needs you to press MENU then 9991, the BM7000 is just 9991
give them both a try, haven't used your box but had the other two

Hi, is the 9991 option working with this version?

---------- Post Merged on 24-12-2015 at 12:02 AM ----------

Unable to download firmware file? Help!

Press the blue word "here"

in post number #102 in this thread :whistling:

you can download when your name changes from white to blue

for some reason i cant download anything am blocked :S ive posted in the welcome section ive activated my account god knows whats wrong

Hi new to this how do I download the firmware for the 8000s

---------- Post Merged at 09:37 PM ----------

Did u have any luck as I can't download it

For those out there this is the 'patch' Firmware I used for 9991 access.

Hi

If you download the file and unzip it and place it on a usb drive, plug that into the box.

Then enter the menu, then external device, then file manager. You will then see your usb, select the file by pressing ok and it will start to flash it.

Good luck.

Hope that helps

Hi, I'm trying to download thuis to no avail... keeps saying I don't have permission.. can anyone help or send it to me directky by email?
all help is appreciated

does any one have a blade meadia 8000 picking up cable channels or know how to set it up ? because i bought one a while back and it scanned sat fine but could never get the tuner 2 to find cable and i know the cable line works because it works fine on my wetek play

I've just purchased a Blade Media 8000 and with the help of the how to's on the forum it doesn't feel as daunting now getting it to work.

Back