Blade BM8000 Latest Firmware

Cable4

So i have been looking on the forum and have found a post in December 2015 saying the BM8000_109p firmware was the latest patched firmware when i click on it its dated 03-03-2015 on the side there is another firmware just called July 2015 firmware dated 14-07-2015 uploaded by the same person bees with the same author ron105 so i was wondering is this now the latest patched firmware or is it an official non patched firmware ? if both of these are outdated patched firmware for the blade BM8000 could you please link me the latest firmware ?
Thanks

You want the 109p firmware, the previous version coudn't scan the cable channels in (y)

Both are patched from official firmware so sometimes the dates don't match, depending
when the patched version is released,sometime they are quick and sometimes delayed.

1.Got the 109p firware installed
2.Scanned satellite side all working
3.Now im trying to scan the cable side i read online to do this you select tuner2-powerscan-select symbol rate which i have done - then select QAM but there is now where to enter my QAM ? any help for this ?

109p firmware is here

I believe when you scan for channels on the cable side you just do a blind scan, no need to enter net id's or qams.

I might be wrong as I haven't set one up but that's what I have read.

im guessing the blind scan is the power scan on tuner 2 and i did that bees found 0 channels. I think its getting no signal which is strange because the line works for cable on zgemma but on the blade it says L-96% Q-0% so at the minute just using it as a sat box :(

---------- Post Merged at 06:06 PM ----------

myrealnameis

1. To set mine up i installed the software bees linked you may have to unzip it when done it gives you a .stb file then put it onto a usb
2. plugged the usb into the back of the box then press menu-push across to external drive-choose file manger-choose the file it will then update the firmware to this
3. once rebooted menu-installation-blindscan-28.2e astra/eurobird press ok
4. then if you are entering a c-line or n-line go on a channel enter 9991 then enter your details

haven't set cable up yet

Thought it sounded strange that a net id wasn't enetered

Is there anywhere to put in a net id and symbol rate ?

Amiko's don't show any signal until the correct net id is entered, signal then shoots up, then you can scan, this may be similar

Net id's

That is the symbol rate and there is only two choices

Example

ACTON NTL EX C&W 41047 666.750 6.887

Net Id 41047
Frequency (normally not needed) 666.750
Symbol Rate 6.887

So you can't enter any other information at all ?

No you can't enter any other information such as net id etc

When you go on installation choices
1.dish setting
2. motorised dish setting
3.auto scan
4. blindscan
5.manual scan
6. PID scan
7. Terrestrial scan
8.tuner 2 scan
9.blade online
10.option

i read you scan cable on tuner 2 ? so i went on this the choices are
1. manual scan which just has options for channel 1 up to channel 63 then a choice for frequency then a choice for symbol rate and then network search on/off
2.PID scan which just has options for channel 1-63 then a choice for frequency then a choice for symbol rate then video pid audio pid and network search on/off
3.power scan which just has a choice for frequency then a choice for symbol rate and step 0.5 -8.0 ( this is the one i read to use took about an hour to scan found 0 channels)
4. and then auto scan choices the same as manual scan

So it looks like power scan,

Follow the link in post #2 for cable net id's

Amiko boxes put the net id in the frequency field for some reason only known to them, your box may be similar,
they don't have a net id option in the menu but still need one.

Have a look at the second post in that thread.

I have never known a box that doesn't use a net id and symbol rate

Last edited:
Back