Blade box bm5000 scrambled channels issue help

mrjohnno

Any help or advice appreciated.

I've had a working box for around 6 week now and everything was working fine. Past couple of days i've been losing all sky/pay channels. It just says 'scrambled channel'. Contacted to C-Line supplier who says there are no problems his end. He advised me to reboot box and router which I have done about 6 times now. The channels start working again and then the same problem occurs after say half an hour, i lose signal and the channels are all scrambled. The box is connected to the internet because i've checked.

Any ideas? Have i got a crappy line? I didn't pay cheap for it.

Thanks in advance

try test lines from different servers won't cost you nothin and it will answer your question,i think if it opens some $ channels it should open them 'all'

sounds like the box,i'm not familar with the 5000 i have a 7000,try a test line from somewhere then you can then say it is the box,or could you try a test line at a mates house and then it would rule out a problem with your router and box,and then if no joy a re-flash of firmware

Not the exact same issue but my blade box would scramble $ channels every hour or so and it could last 5 seconds or a couple of minutes. It turns out it was my router as when I upgraded my router from a HH3 to a HH5 the problem went away. It could simply be a setting on it that causes the issue.

I ask d the guy who I get my line from and he reported no issues at his end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not the exact same issue but my blade box would scramble $ channels every hour or so and it could last 5 seconds or a couple of minutes. It turns out it was my router as when I upgraded my router from a HH3 to a HH5 the problem went away. It could simply be a setting on it that causes the issue.

I ask d the guy who I get my line from and he reported no issues at his end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get the the odd scrambled service but nothing to that extreme. I must say, my line provider is fantastic and helpful.
PM me for details and they'll give you a tester.

Scrambled Channels Problem

FOR INFO
I have recently installed a Blade BM 5000S box running latest firmware.
Downloaded channels from Blade online.
Got my n line after doing a 24 hour test.
It worked for 3 days then all Pay channels and other scrambled channels stopped working with a Black screen and Scrambled Channel message.
Contacted my line provider who advised a reboot of my Blade box and Router.
Problem still same.
I then re-entered n line details and server info. I also toggled the Server OFF then back ON again. Scrambled channels returned briefly for a few minutes then Scrambled again.
Problem still same.
Contacted line supplier asked me to do another reboot and tried different user details. Toggled the server ON then OFF again and picture returned for few seconds.
Problem still same.
So for those who are experiencing this problem your information on what happens or fixes is welcomed.
My line provider is looking into this aswell.
Any ideas?

By any chance are any of your boxes showing Irish adverts. Just trying to work out if my scrambling is linked to any of yours/ same line supplier

Yes. I contacted my line provider who said it was due to the channel list downloaded but when I asked on here someone said it was because card sharer was comin from Ireland

I seen that post Ryan. That's what confused me. I am actually lookin on here for relative so I can't really fiddle with box. But when I looked at guide at top It does show you how to choose area. Have u tried changing it that way.
Wierd they come set up for Irish. Surely they haven't all had image put on in Ireland then shipped over.

I seen that post Ryan. That's what confused me. I am actually lookin on here for relative so I can't really fiddle with box. But when I looked at guide at top It does show you how to choose area. Have u tried changing it that way.
Wierd they come set up for Irish. Surely they haven't all had image put on in Ireland then shipped over.

My box is set for Scottish channels but when I'm on certain channels, I get the odd Irish ad. It makes me chuckle but you also wonder why its happening.
I'd be more likely to believe the card sharing is coming from an Irish share. Seems to make most sense.

Back