Blade combo any updates on release

hunter1010

TK Supporter
Does anybody know any more on the Blade combo? release dates

Or for that matter kv hd box?

Last edited by a moderator:
i purchased the blade media combo last week but i am new to this box and dont really no how to set it up .
i am hoping to get it all working soon tho .
if anybody can help that would be good
thanks

watch paint dry;),box should not have been sold if no firmware available,nothing you can do but wait.

with fta firmware on box you can still scan astra sat and watch a number of channels.

Last edited:
The Blade combo should never have been sold in the first place, there was no support for it and the cable side would not work anyways as there was no serv** set up for it, people should have just stuck to the Blade Hd Sat box, as from what i read this combo was a lame duck from the off, anyone that did buy one is stuck with a "LEMON" now, sorry to say.

Think they need to get their SD channels working properly first before making another box thats my opinion !!

I've looked into these blade combo's there website states DVB-S2 Satellite Compliant ( MPEG-4/ H.264) with DVB-T as a second tuner*
Now i know you can get them with cable tuner as got info from a supplier but what is the use in any of these combos.
One has arial tuner which will give you all the channels you can get through sat side also free to air
The other a cable tuner which is useless! unless someone sets up a cable cardshare!
(maybe starview cowboys will share there server lol)

seems a waste of the extra £20 they want for them

blade combo then might be useable in ireland then with a mpeg 4 tuner,have an aerial(y)probably no mheg5:faint:

I've looked into these blade combo's there website states DVB-S2 Satellite Compliant ( MPEG-4/ H.264) with DVB-T as a second tuner*
Now i know you can get them with cable tuner as got info from a supplier but what is the use in any of these combos.
One has arial tuner which will give you all the channels you can get through sat side also free to air
The other a cable tuner which is useless! unless someone sets up a cable cardshare!
(maybe starview cowboys will share there server lol)

seems a waste of the extra £20 they want for them

Sorry missed this mate,

There are many private cable servers available but work is needed to find them but the option is there and to many this will be handy!. You usually have to give to get something back! ;).

Also twice as much RAM as the BM7000s, and a faster cpu.

Switching between channels is even faster that the bm7000 as if that wasn't already fast enough.

Another thing, having both set up will give you the option to record any channel on any tp whilst watching another.

so just to clarify this is not going to help anbody who is thinking of buying one to get the hd channels threw there vermin cable, they would need to vermin cardshare?

if it has a t tuner it needs an aerial on roof ,and if a c tuner it would need a cs,go with the sat side,when box came out i was told it would work on cable side but was that a fairy story or fact?not heard of anyone on cable side working yet.so for the moment dont buy for cable until reported working.

Back