Blade media 5000s remote control stopped working

Hi for some reason the remote control has stopped working tried a new remote no luck worked fine up to a few weeks ago, the buttons on front panel of box work fine i don't really want to flashbox again any ideas what it could be ?

Did you find out the problem with this. I have had my box 1 day and remote worked fine yesterday and today it is not. Well I say its not the remote itself eppears to be working fine the ir is firing off fine it seems it is the box that is the problem. The remote does work on the box if you hold it within 10cm of the box but move away and nothing. Is there a fault with the ir receivers on these boxes I wonder

Mine has stopped as well the remotes on these boxes can just die have to order another..box starting to not look like such a bargain if this keeps happening :(

Hi
Does anybody know where I could purchase a replacement for remote control to Phantom Tv box? I have been looking everywhere and unsuccessful.

The box has a "deep standby" mode in the settings somewhere, it makes the remote look
like it's lagging or faulty, change the setting in the menu and it should be fine.

Does anybody know where I could purchase a replacement for remote control to Phantom Tv box? I have been looking everywhere and unsuccessful.

Sorry mate I don't know, can't you ask the person you got the box from ?

Hi

it looks exactly like a BM5000s remote from the pic with phantom written on the bottom from the pic I've seen on ebay, you could try it

Back