blade media 7000 combo no 9991 menu crisis

hunter1010

TK Supporter
Hello all

1 hour ago my box was working great, a pal has just bought a 7000s and asked me to flash it for him and enter cline, done it all for him and off he went

i am running a 7000 combo, last november (2011) i flashed it and its been great, i thought while i am here i will put the new firmwear on mine so i flashed it with the 5th jan 2012, and its been a nightmare, i have no 9991 option all i can get is fta. WTF

ive looked into the downloads and tried to flash with older ver but they just say not compatible with my box

a GIANT HELP is needed!

What about a factory reset, then flash with older version, just a thought mate, good luck.

Hi tec has just beat me to it with a better reply, so ignore please.

Last edited:
cheers guys hi tek hit the nail if you go into blade downloads theres a tab on the top for combos i did not see the machine is scanning as we speak all good thanks chaps

your like the 4th emergancy service in my book

Hi I have the problem with the 9991 also,i suspect it is the update i used from the blade site

Official firmware does not have the 9991 option,

Look for the laterst firmware in the download section make sure you use correct
firmware for your box, BM7000s, (BM7000 combo, BM5000s are in a seperate section at the top) are all here

Hi there Iam new to the forum just wana help with my blade combo 7000 which does not have the option 9991 neither connection to the Ethernet any help will be appreciated

Back